Rates, Terms & Conditions
Tariffs inclusive of VAT
Rates per 6 sleeper flat per night as follows (subject to change without notice). Enquire with us for pensioner out of season specials.
|High Season (ordinary school holidays, long weekends)||R 1 820.00|
|Peak Season (Easter)||R 2 210.00|
|Peak Season (16 December to 4 January)||R 3 000.00|
|Out of Season (all other dates)||R 1 300.00|
Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm pricing with the manager.
An Out of Season Rate at R500 per day for 2 people – Contact manager
Terms & Conditions
- NO cash is handled on the premises. The deposit and the full rental is to be paid prior to arrival into:
Anguna, NEDBANK, Shelly Beach, code 139728, A/c No. 1397 037 822.
The keys will not be available unless the rental and breakage deposit is FULLY PAID.
- Breakages/Damages/Shortages/unpaid Parking Rental and Extra Cleaning after departure – a ‘REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT’ is payable in advance, from which costs will be recovered.
- Flats are let strictly for the number of persons booked. Additional people, including babies, will be charged at R250 per person per day “in Season” and R150 per person per day “Out of Season”. Sub-letting is strictly prohibited.
- Tenants are to respect the privacy of the other occupants of the Premises. Loud music and unruly behavior is NOT acceptable and will not be tolerated.
- Inventories in the flats must be checked and confirmed with manager within 24 hours of arrival.
- Flats can be occupied by 15h00 on the day of arrival. The flat must be vacated not later than 10h00 on the day of departure. Late departure may be arranged with the manager. If new tenants are expected, there will be a charge of R200 per hour or part thereof.
- Vacating occupants are requested to leave the flat in the same condition as found. Lock all the doors and windows, and switch of the lights. Turn down the TV sound. Leave the fridge running. The alarm must be ‘Armed.
- Cancellation of booking: All cancellations are to reach Anguna by fax, email or letter not later than 60 days prior to reserved date, in which case the deposit less R200 booking/ administration fee will be returned. Cancellations NOT received within the stipulated period could result in your deposit being withheld as well as you being liable for the full period of the reservation
- Flats are not serviced, but a mini service can be arranged at an additional fee. A Mini service, comprising sweeping, making the beds, cleaning the bathrooms and pots and pans is available.
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.